The e-commerce website of the company was built around to display a wide
range of Home Décor and other products offered by the client across
Australia. The major objective was to rank the website for Organic Keywords
around highly competitive generic main category keywords.
Our client, Zip-loan.com is financial technology company (FinTech) pecializing in retail merchants. Their aim was to increase the Traffic and
achieve the first page Organic visibility for the some of the core and local keywords.
1. Product Pages Optimisation
2. Dynamic Optimisations
3. Fixed SSL
4. Optimized meta tags and heading tags
5. Optimized content for the targeted keywords
6. Optimized ALT tags
7. Recommended to add unique content on existing pages
8. Fixed Duplicate Meta Tags.
9. Fixed dead pages’ issues
10. Published blogs regularly in the blog section of the website with
optimized Meta tags and content.
11. Fixed standard SEO elements- sitemaps, robots.txt, NOODP, NOYDIR,
Outbound links, etc.
12. Optimized the website regularly to keep the website search engine
The focus of the Off-page strategy for the campaign was to create good
quality backlinks for the client’s website. This helped in improving the
website’s overall prominence on the search engines, resulting in an increase
in the keyword rankings as well as the website traffic.
1. Performed an in-depth Backlinks Analysis of the website at the start of the
2. Regularly created unique & informative details of the website’s targeted URLs
and submitted the same on third party websites, to create quality backlinks:
Social Bookmarking Sites
Business Listing Sites
Local Listing Sites
Image Sharing Sites
Video Sharing Sites
Document Sharing Sites
Shopping Feed Submission
On-site Blog Bookmarking
Infographic Submission and Promotion
3. Got Blogs written for the website and submitted them on the website’s blog
section and propagate the published blog on the web and create further
4. Converted the blogs in to PDF files and shared them on top quality PDF
sharing websites. To promote them further, we bookmarked the URLs of the
published PDF files in social bookmarking websites.
Our team accomplished all the above given on-page and off-page activities in
an organized way. We used focused techniques and approaches to achieve
After the implementation of our SEO and Audit recommendations, the website
started performing well across all search engines. And we saw a dramatic
change in the keyword positions.
The website is ranking for almost 2K keywords in Australia and is observing a
continuous improvement in incoming Organic Traffic.