ABOUT Melbourne Clinical Hypnotherapy
Our client, Melbourne Hypnotherapist, Dr. Bruce Alexander offers private Hypnotherapy consultations at his clinic in Kew. Dr. Bruce Alexander has devoted his life to the improvement of physical and psychological health. He began his career as a medical research scientist, where he and his coworkers were able to identify a crucial gene in the development of leukaemia.
The website of the clinic - http://www.melbourneclinicalhypnotherapy.com.au was good but had no rankings at all. So, the client decided to hire us. We provided a wide range of internet marketing services to achieve the objectives. We used our expertise to provide the visible results in the given time frame. We set up a discussion with the client, as we are always open to brainstorming to understand the client’s requirements. As a result, we initially started the campaign with 14 keywords.
Our experienced team of SEO analysts and digital marketing professionals examined and analysed the website and its competitors and based on those findings they formulated a measurable SEO as well as backlink building approach for the first phase. We prepared a comprehensive list of existing resources and proposed the most suitable solutions.
We understood that the website needs extended and comprehensive Search engine optimisation efforts because it is nowhere in SERP. As the website was struggling to achieve rankings, we optimised it carefully with a wide horizon.
- Optimized meta tags and heading tags
- Optimized content for the targeted keywords
- Optimized ALT tags
- Recommended to add unique content on existing pages
- Fixed navigation issue to make it more user friendly
- Fixed dead pages’ issues
- Fixed duplicate issue created by Tag, category folders
- Fixed all content related issues (dummy content, less content, duplicate content, template driven content)
- Implemented local schema to increase the local prominence of the website
- Fixed standard SEO elements- sitemaps, robots.txt, NOODP, NOYDIR, Outbound links, etc.
- Optimized the website regularly to keep the website search engine friendly.
- Setup a Google Webmaster account for the website to monitor and maintain thewebsite's presence in Google Search results.
- Setup a Google Analytics account for the website to track and report website traffic.
The focus of the Off-page strategy for the campaign was to create good quality backlinks for the client’s website. This helped in improving the website’s overall prominence on the search engines, resulting in an increase in the keyword rankings as well as the website traffic.
- Performed an in-depth Backlinks Analysis of the website at the start of the campaign.
- Regularly created unique & informative details of the website’s targeted URLs and submitted the same on third party websites, to create quality backlinks:
- Social Bookmarking Sites
- Directory Submission website
- Local Listing Sites
- Business Listing Sites
- Image Sharing Sites
- Video Sharing Sites
- Document Sharing Sites
Our team accomplished all the above given on-page and off-page activities in an organized way. We used focused techniques and approaches to achieve our targets. After the implementation of our SEO and audit recommendations, the website started performing well across all search engines. And we saw a dramatic improvement in the keyword positions.
We executed the strategies in a defined manner to improve the natural search performance of the website - http://www.melbourneclinicalhypnotherapy.com.au/. We also adopted content-driven SEO approach for better results as well as visibility. Our in-house team achieved the set objectives and improved the overall usability of the website. The following figures speak for themselves.
The website traffic has increased from 1751visits per month to 3100 visits per month.
567keywords have achieved good rankings for the client’s website, on Google.