ABOUT LF of America
Our Client - LF of America is a turn-key partner for Personal Care and OTC products, from packaging manufacturing, formulation, contract filling and secondary pack-out.
The production processes at LF of America are done in controlled areas and are guaranteed by the experience of many years in the industry.
However, when it comes to website, the client was upset because the website was not performing well and some of its priority keywords were unable to get top positions. So, they decided to hire our services. Our team analysed their existing website, its poor performance and inability to attain visibility. They came up with a plan of action to achieve the objectives.
The main goal of the project was to make the website user and search engine friendly so that it could achieve top rankings. And one of the main requirements was high performance of the website, as it was important for the Client to attain good rankings on search engines.
- Optimized Meta tags of all website pages
- Optimized heading tags
- Optimized content and Alt tags
- Created new pages for targeted keywords
- Fixed dead pages’ issues
- Fixed all content related issues (dummy content, less content, duplicate content, template driven content)
- Recommended to fix page load time issue
- Recommended to make the website Mobile friendly for mobile users
- Added Nofollow tag on all Outbound link present on the website pages
- Updated the client about website hacking issue with steps to revoke the website from hacking and get this fixed with the client’s developers.
- Guided the client regarding all the steps need to be followed after the website was hacked, so that there is no adverse affect on the website rankings and traffic.
- Implemented all SEO standard elements like, sitemaps, robots.txt, NOODP, NOYDIR, links etc.
- Setup a Google Webmaster account for the website to monitor and maintain thewebsite's presence in Google Search results.
- Setup a Google Analytics account for the website to tracks and reports website traffic
- Optimized the website regularly to keep the website search engine friendly.
The focus of the Off-page strategy for the campaign was to create good quality backlinks for the client’s website. This helped in improving the website’s overall prominence on the search engines, resulting in an increase in the keyword rankings as well as the website traffic.
- Performed an in-depth Backlinks Analysis of the website at the start of the campaign.
- Regularly created unique & informative details of the website’s targeted URLs and submitted the same on third party websites, to create quality backlinks:
- Social Bookmarking Sites
- Local Listing Sites
- Business Listing Sites
- Image Sharing Sites
- Video Sharing Sites
- Document Sharing Sites
- Got Articles & Blogs written for the website and submitted them on the third party content sharing websitesregularly, to propagate the published content on the web and create further backlinks.
- Converted the articles and blogs in to PDF files and shared them on top quality PDF sharing websites. To promote them further, we bookmarked the URLs of the published PDF files in social bookmarking websites.
- Regularly identified the referring domains of top competitors and then created links on them to gather more quality backlinks for the website.
- Regularly posted activities on the Social Media profiles of the website.
Our team accomplished all the above given on-page and off-page activities in an organized way. We used focused techniques and approaches to achieve our targets.
After the implementation of our SEO and audit recommendations, the website started performing well across all search engines. And we saw a dramatic change in the keyword positions.
Our in-house team achieved the set objectives and improved the overall usability of the website. With us, LF of America achieved significantly greater organic search engine visibility through our consistent SEO initiatives as well as dedicated communication approach.
The website traffic has increased from just 5 visits per month to 60 visits per month.
61 keywords have achieved good rankings for the client’s website, on Google.