ABOUT Born Again Pews
Our Client, Born Again Pews is one of the leading online providers of church pews and furniture offering a wide variety of church pews, chairs, and other church furniture. They are a team of trustworthy, caring people, and put God first in all they do.
The website of Born Again Pews was brilliant, having attractive images as well as other elements that make it worth visiting. However, the website was struggling to gain rankings as well as traffic. They failed to identify the problems.
So, finally one fine day, to be more precise, on 14 Nov 2015, they signed up with us. And we started our analysis and came to the conclusion that we need to improve the website’s visibility by both optimizing the website and resolving technical issues present in the website to make the website search engine and user friendly.
Our team of SEO analysts and technical experts have analysed and studied the website, its industry, competitors, current trends, and based on those findings they designed a powerful, systematic, strategic and scalable solution.
- Optimized Meta tag of website pages
- Optimized Alt tags
- Optimized the heading tags
- Optimized the content of the website for targeted keywords
- Fixed hidden heading tags issue
- Linked all social pages with the website
- Implemented Rich Snippets and Schema Markups on the website pages
- Added unique and fresh content on existing pages
- Added Breadcrumb and breadcrumb schema on all website pages
- Updated the navigation for users – to make pages more reachable for the users
- Fixed duplicate blog pages’ issue
- Fixed duplicate category pages
- Added Nofollow tag on all outbound links
- Fixed dead pages’ issue
- Recommended to make the website Mobile friendly for mobile users
- Implemented all SEO standard elements like, sitemaps, robots.txt, NOODP, NOYDIR, etc.
- Setup a Google Webmaster account for the website to monitor and maintain their site's presence in Google Search results.
- Setup a Google Analytics account for the website to tracks and reports website
- Optimized the website regularly to keep the website search engine friendly.
The focus of the Off-page strategy for the campaign was to create good quality backlinks for the client’s website. This helped in improving the website’s overall prominence on the search engines, resulting in an increase in the keyword rankings as well as the website traffic.
- Performed an in-depth Backlinks Analysis of the website during the initial phase of the campaign.
- Regularly created unique & informative details of the website’s targeted URLs and submitted the same on third party websites, to create quality backlinks:
- Social Bookmarking Sites
- Local Listing Sites
- Business Listing Sites
- Image Sharing Sites
- Video Sharing Sites
- Document Sharing Sites
- Classified Ad Submission Sites
Our team successfully accomplished all the above mentioned activities and organized the process in the most efficient and seamless way. We used measurable and focused tools and techniques to achieve our objectives. We made the necessary technical and contextual changes in a sequential manner in order to gain substantial results in terms of traffic and keyword rankings.
After the implementation of our SEO and audit recommendations as well as other changes, the website started performing well across all search engines. And needless to say, we saw a dramatic change in the keyword positions. No wonder, the overall visibility of the website increased because ranking and visibility are interlinked. (http://www.bornagainpews.com).
The Client is satisfied with the results that our team has helped them achieve and only has good things to say about the team who have developed and implemented a powerful and in-depth SEO strategy. Moreover, the project is currently supported by our top SEO specialist and technical experts.
The website traffic has increased from just 53 visits per month to 829 visits per month.
566 keywords have achieved good rankings for the client’s website, on Google.